Thursday, October 10, 2013

Heartbreaking and Beautiful, October 10, 2013


SEPTEMBER ENDS

5.0 out of 5 stars


Heartbreaking and Beautiful, October 10, 2013

By Helle (Denmark)
Amazon Verified Purchase

This review is from: September Ends (Kindle Edition)

Wow, how to do this review without spoilers.

This was an amazing book!

It is written as diary, mails, chat and poetry, which makes it different from anything else I have ever read. It played on the heartstrings and even had me shed a tear or two, not to mention the hot erotic scenes.

We follow the story of Elizabeth October Snow, her search for love turns out to be rather heartbreaking.

I highly recommend this book.

My favorite quote:

We are so close to Heaven on the mountain that we can hear the sound of the shooting stars in our hearts as they streak across the dark night sky.

Favorite part of a poem:
Still feeling your purrs deep within my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment