Monday, October 7, 2013

Hunter S. Jones Reveals All to Fran Clark

Author Interview - Hunter S. Jones
Today's guest author is the talented Hunter S. Jones who will talk about her writing and her new book, September Ends





What was the thing that influenced you to start writing?

My mother’s cancer returned earlier this year. As I had to spend a great deal of time with her on our family farm in Tennessee, a poet I met through a writer’s group decided to work with me on SEPTEMBER ENDS. It’s been my lifeboat during a stormy sea. It’s not easy watching your own mother die. This book has given me something positive and creative to work on during a very difficult episode.



Tell me your success stories in terms of publishing/self publishing?

I will when I have one! Just writing a book and completing it is a success story, isn’t it?

What are your top writing tips for any aspiring writer?

1. Write
2. Write
3. Write
4. Write
5. Don’t quit your day job

What are you working on now?

The stage is set for Book 2 of The September Story

What do you draw on for inspiration?

You never really know what will inspire your craft. The characters inspire me more than anything. That and the stars. The stars at night give me some type of feel of infinity that we all share. Something divinely immortal that we can actually see.

Thank you Hunter!

To find out more about this author visit her site at www.huntersjones.com

September Ends is available on Amazon- just click here




No comments:

Post a Comment